Moist and Delicious Pumpkin Bread Recipe From Old World from recipes for pumpkin bread , image source: oldworldgardenfarms.com
- 1 can (16 ounces) – pure pumpkin puree or 2-3 cups mashed fresh cooked pumpkin
- 1 2/3 – cups sugar
- 2/3 cup – vegetable oil
- 2 tsp – vanilla
- 4 large – eggs
- 3 cups – AP flour or wheat flour
- 2 tsp – baking soda
- 1 tsp – salt
- 1 tsp – ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp – ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp – baking powder
- 1 cup – rough chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray the bottoms of two loaf pans with cooking spray
- Mix the pumpkin, sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and then add to the wet and stir until combined.
- Pour into the pans.
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting
- Enjoy 🙂
Gallery of √ Recipes for Pumpkin Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes for Pumpkin Bread
Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker Review • Steamy Kitchen from cuisinart bread machine recipes , image source: steamykitchen.com Ingredients 14 servings 1 Cup Macadamia nuts unsalted & roasted if desired 5 L eggs 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt 1 tsp onion salt Zest of ½ lemon 1 tsp baking soda 1 tbsp Lemon Juice 1 C softened coconut butter (4 C shredded coconut for […]
The Best Classic Zucchini Bread The Wholesome Dish from simple zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.thewholesomedish.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 1.5 cups flour .5 teaspoon baking powder .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color) 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like) .5 teaspoon salt Not dry ingredients 😉 1 cup grated zucchini (try […]