Apple Rhubarb Bread Recipe from recipes for rhubarb bread , image source: www.tasteofhome.com
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk, or, 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar mixed in
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1 hour 30 mins
- In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb and the granulated sugar. Set aside.
- I another bowl, combine flour,baking soda,and baking powder, set aside.
- In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar, add eggs, mix until fluffy.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- add the flour mixture and the butter milk alternately into the egg mixture. Mix on low until just mixed. Do not overdo.
- Stir in the rhubarb and chopped nuts.
- Pour into two, well greased, loaf pans.
- Bake at 325°f for about 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in the middle.
Gallery of √ Recipes for Rhubarb Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes for Rhubarb Bread
crock pot bread pudding recipe slow cooker bread pudding from crockpot bread pudding recipes , image source: www.eatingonadime.com Ingredients 2 large eggs 1/2 cup milk 1/3 cup heavy cream 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup white sugar 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar 1 package Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package) 1 package white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up […]
Banana Cake Recipe from apple bread pudding recipe martha stewart , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 7 apples, peeled, cored, chopped into pieces 1 bag bread, i used multigrain bread, chopped into pieces 7 eggs 2 cups milk 2 1/2 cups brown sugar 1/2 tbsp -1 tbspcinnamon powder pinch nutmeg 5 tbsp corn flour Steps In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, cinnamon, […]
Homemade Pumpernickel Bread Recipe Breads from pumpernickel bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 teaspoon dry […]