Paleo Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Banana Bread from recipes using bread flour , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting
- 3 tsp herbs de Provence
- 2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp instant dry yeast
- 1.5 cups warm water
- 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in the center
- Add 1.5 cups of warm water gradually and stir
- Knead dough with hands, dusting with extra flour if dough is sticky until a soft smooth dough is formed
- Rest the dough in a well greased bowl, covered with an oiled cling wrap for 1 hour in a warm place. Dough should be more than doubled in size by now.
- Remove dough and place on a flourboard/work surface lightly dusted with flour. Gently punch out air pockets and shape dough into a circle by folding and pinching dough.
- Place dough on a greased baking sheet and rest for another 30-45 minute for 2nd rise. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius in the meantime.
- Slice the top of the bread with decorative patterns using a sharp knife and brush surface of dough with eggwash. Bake in the oven for 30-35min until bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped. Leave to cool for 30min before slicing.
- Serve warm with soups/olive oil or use it to make sandwiches. Voila! All done!
- Note: dough will be a little sticky and soft. Dust with extra flour as needed.
Gallery of √ Recipes Using Bread Flour
Related Posts for √ Recipes Using Bread Flour
Easy Overnight French Toast Casserole from stale bread casserole recipes , image source: www.thedailymeal.com Ingredients 9 servings 1/2 loaf Stale Thick bread 2 tbsp Butter- unsalted 1 Olive oil 1 each Small onion chopped 2 clove Garlic minced 1 lb Italian sausage 1 bunch Fresh basil chopped Salt and pepper 8 each Large Eggs 2 cup Whole milk 2 tsp Fresh Thyme Salt and pepper […]
Easy Banana Oatmeal Bread from simple healthy banana bread recipe , image source: www.reneeskitchenadventures.com Ingredients 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) 1/2 cup honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon Pinch salt 1/2 cup semi sweet […]