Basic Artisan Sourdough Bread Recipe Taste of Artisan from recipes using sourdough bread , image source: tasteofartisan.com
- 2 1/2 Cup Organic Spelt Flour
- 1/2 Cup Organic Black Soybean Flour (or Black bean flour)
- 3/4 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1 Tsp Grape Molasses (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Homemade Wild Sourdough Starter
- 1 Cup Chilled water after boiling
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients, spelt flour, black soybean flour, sea salt.
- Add grape molasses, sourdough starter and cooked quinoa (cool down to room temperature). Mix everything together and adding cold water (chilled boiling water) slowly while kneading the dough until smooth.
- Shape the dough into 2 loaves with seam side facing down on a floured baking sheet
- Allow the bread to rise for 4 to 12 hours. I find 6-hour is perfect for same-day baking.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F, bake bread with a hot water pan placed on the lower rack for 30 minutes. Cool down before slicing. Enjoy
Gallery of √ Recipes Using sourdough Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes Using sourdough Bread
Gluten Free White Bread Recipe from white bread recipe bread machine , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1 1/2 cups water 1 1/2 tsp salt 3 tsp sugar 2 tps butter 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the machine in this order: water, sugar, salt, butter, flour, yeast. Take care to […]
King Arthur October Bakealong Everyday Whole Grain Bread from king arthur whole wheat bread recipe , image source: plentyvegan.com Ingredients Pre heat oven to 425 degrees : 1 3/4 cups Bread flour. I use King Arthur Flour 1 cup whole wheat flour I use King Arthur Flour: 1 tablespoon dry Yeast 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar. I normally use […]
No Knead Bread Quick and Easy Crusty Artisan Bread Recipe from easy fast bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com Ingredients 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled 1/3 cup Melted butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg,beaten 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1 pinch Salt 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan. […]