The BEST Homemade French Bread Recipe I Heart Naptime from recipes with french bread , image source: www.iheartnaptime.net
- A. Bread
- 230 g all purpose flour
- 60 g bread flour
- 125 g whole milk
- 40 g sugar
- 4 g instant yeast
- 3 g salt
- 1 egg (50g)
- 65 g unsalted butter
- B. Topping
- 30 g pearl sugar
- 1 egg +15ml water
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl.
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing.
- Let it proof 30 minutes.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10’.
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60’).
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven.
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut.
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Ta da…
- So soft inside!
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee.
- Lovely bread!
Gallery of √ Recipes with French Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes with French Bread
Cook a bit or a bit of a cook Easy Pita Bread Non from easy bread recipe with yeast , image source: cookabit.blogspot.com Ingredients 1/2 cup warm water 1 1/2 tbsp instant yeast 2/3 cup warm water 2 large eggs 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree 2 tbsp vegetable oil 1/2 cup brown sugar 2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/4 […]
Friday s Fab Five Mother s Day Breakfast Ideas Fab Fatale from homemade monkey bread recipes , image source: www.fabfatale.com Ingredients 2 packs pillsbury biscuits cut into quarters 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup granulated sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon For the icing 1 block of cream cheese softened 1/2 cup confectioners sugar if you don’t have that regular granulated sugar […]
18 Summer Casserole Recipes to Use Up All Those Leftover from egg casserole recipe no bread , image source: www.brit.co Ingredients 2 servings 12 Corn Tortillas 2 Green Onions Chopped 6 Eggs Scrambled 1 Package Queso Fresco Coconut Oil Blueberries Seasonings Slap Ya Mama Seasonings Hot Sauce (Optional) Red Pepper Flakes (Optional) Steps 15 Minutes Use A Large Pan, […]