10 Ve arian Indian Recipes to Make Again and Again The from recipes with naan bread , image source: thewanderlustkitchen.com
- 5 cups bread flour (approximate)
- 1 cup hot water (110-125 degrees
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons yogurt or sour cream
- Whisk sugar, yeast and water in a mixing bowl. Let sit 10 minutes until frothy and bubbly.
- Beat buttermilk, egg, salt and yogurt or sour cream together. Add to yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time. Dough should be sticky and soft.
- Knead for 6-8 minutes. Place in a well oiled bowl and cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap. Let rise at least an hour. I sometimes leave it as long as 8 hours.
- Use well oiled hands to separate dough into balls a little larger than a golf ball. Allow to rise 20 minutes.
- Place ball on plate and stretch it gently with your fingers until dough is flat and thin. Try to keep the thickness even.
- Grill bread around 2 minutes on each side in an oiled skillet or griddle on medium-high heat.
- Store bread in an airtight container once completely cool.
Gallery of √ Recipes with Naan Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes with Naan Bread
Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe Cookie and Kate from healthy zucchini bread recipe applesauce , image source: cookieandkate.com Ingredients 3 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. baking soda 1 tsp. baking powder 3 tsp. ground cinnamon 1 cup sugar 1 cup packed brown sugar 3 cups grated zucchini 3 large eggs at room temperature, beaten 1/2 cup canola oil 2 tsp. vanilla extract 1/4 […]
zucchini bread with applesauce no sugar from zucchini bread recipe with applesauce , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 3 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. baking soda 1 tsp. baking powder 3 tsp. ground cinnamon 1 cup sugar 1 cup packed brown sugar 3 cups grated zucchini 3 large eggs at room temperature, beaten 1/2 cup canola oil 2 tsp. vanilla extract 1/4 cup applesauce […]