Homemade Pita Bread Recipe from recipes with pita bread , image source: www.pinterest.dk
- 1-1/3 pound ground sirloin
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 slices pita Bread
- Toast the pine nuts.
- Add butter and onions.
- Add raisins
- Add sirloin add all the rest of the ingredients
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Toast the pita Bread, I used open flame from the stove top
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
- This is the low carb version. If it were cooked traditionally add rice and broth and cook till the rice is done.
Gallery of √ Recipes with Pita Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes with Pita Bread
Breakfast from the Big Island Punalu‘u Bake Shop Kalakoa from mango bread recipes hawaii , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 8 pieces 250 g bread flour 2 g dried yeast 1/2 beaten egg 60 cc water 75 g milk 25 g sugar 4 g salt 25 g butter 160 g anko (sweetened red beans paste) Steps 3 – 4 hours In a large bowl, dissolve […]
Whole Wheat Bread for the Bread Machine Recipe from whole wheat bread machine recipe , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com Ingredients 20 servings 1 3/4 cups Water 4 1/3 cups Whole Wheat Flower 1/3 cup Vital Wheat Gluten 3 tablespoons Honey 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt 2 teaspoons Active Dry Yeast Steps 180 mins Add water Add honey to water Add flour, gluten, and […]