Rhubarb Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe Aesop from rhubarb bread recipe sour cream , image source: www.pinterest.ca
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter) butter softenened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas about 3
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour one 9-inch loaf pan (or 3 small ones). Pan should be 3/4 full of batter.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; combine with the butter mixture.
- Add the sour cream, bananas, and vanilla; stir well.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then turn the loaf out onto a rack.
Gallery of √ Rhubarb Bread Recipe sour Cream
Related Posts for √ Rhubarb Bread Recipe sour Cream
The Fine Fettle Kettle Pizza Stuffed Bread from stuffed pizza bread recipe , image source: finefettlekettle.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 〇Eggs 100 ml 〇Milk 50 ml 〇Vegetable oil 3 tbsp 〇Powdered cheese 1 tsp 〇Dry parsley 1 tsp 〇Dry basil 1 tsp 〇Garlic butter 1 dash 〇Salt 1 dash 〇Pepper 100 grams 〇Cake Flour 1 tsp 〇Baking Powder 1/2 Onion 1 Green pepper 1 bag Wiener sausages 1 Tomato Steps […]
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe from pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipe , image source: shewearsmanyhats.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 1/8 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp plus 1/8 tsp nutmeg 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp ground cloves 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup butter 2 large eggs 3/4 cup pumpkin puree 1 cup chocolate chips 1/2 […]
Garlic Rosemary Focaccia For The Bread Machine Recipe from garlic bread recipe bread machine , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 cup water 1 1/2 tsp white sugar 1 tsp salt 2 tbsp fresh rosemary 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast 4 clove raw or roasted garlic Steps 30 mins Preheat oven to 375. Add active […]