Rice Flour Bread Toast Recipe from Handy Ingre nts from rice flour bread recipes , image source: www.foodindiablog.com
- 1 . Water roux
- 3 g bread flour
- 2 g glutinous rice flour
- 25 g water
- 2 . Bread
- 200 g bread flour
- 10 g cake flour
- 7 g full cream milk powder
- 1 egg
- 90 g cold water
- 20 g oil
- 35 g sugar
- 3 . Fillings
- 30 g dried cranberry
- 4 . Topping
- 50 g cold butter
- 30 g icing sugar
- Water roux: in a pot, mix 3g bread flour with 2g glutinous rice flour Pour water into the flour mixture and blend well. Stir the content over low heat till the content reaches about 65℃, or till thickens into a glossy translucent water roux. Cover with cling wrap, and cool down before use. Set aside.
- In the mixing bowl of a standing mixer, add dry ingredients followed by the wet ingredients. Knead at Slow speed to mix all the ingredients together. Increase to the medium Speed and knead for about 3 minutes. Cover and let the dough rest for about 30 minutes. Knead at Medium speed for about 12 to 15 minutes, or till reaching window pane stage.
Transfer the dough to a big mixing bowl greased with a little oil. Cover with a lid and let it proof for double in size.
- Invert out the dough onto a well floured work top. Deflate the dough and divide it into 8 equal portions. Shape the individual dough into balls, cover with a lid, and let them rest for about 15 minutes.
- Take a dough and roll out into a flat dough of about 0.5cm thick. Add some cranberry bits to both ends of the dough. Roll both the shorter ends toward to center. Pinch to seal & Shape into a short roll dough.
- Arrange the shaped dough on a baking tray lined with a parchment payper. Keep the shaped dough in a cold oven to undergo second proofing till the dough double in size.
- While waiting for the dough to proof, cut the cold butter into strips, and store in the fridge till needed.
- Transfer the shaped dough out of oven, and start to preheat the oven to 200℃ for about 10 minutes. Dust some bread flour over the top of the shaped dough. Use a razor blade to cut a series of shallow slits along the longer edge of the dough.Cut a deeper slit along the centre line of the shaped dough. Place the cut cold butter along the deeper slit, and dust a thick layer of icing sugar over.
- Bake at 200℃ for 5 minutes, reduce the temperature to 180℃ and bake for about 12 minutes, or till the buns turn golden. Transfer the buns to cool down over a wire rack.
- Best served warm.
Gallery of √ Rice Flour Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Rice Flour Bread Recipes
Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread Can t Stay Out of the from chocolate chip banana nut bread recipe , image source: cantstayoutofthekitchen.com Ingredients 5 servings 2 cup Flour 1 cup Milk 3/4 tsp Salt 3/4 cup Olive oil (any can work) 3/4 tsp Baking Soda 2 Ripe bananas (Mashed) 2 tsp Baking powder 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 cup Crushed nuts 1 1/2 cup Sugar […]
Panera Bread s Autumn Squash Soup Can t Stay Out of the from panera bread soup recipes , image source: cantstayoutofthekitchen.com Ingredients 4 pax 5 smokey pork sausages 1 carrot 1/4 spam 1/2 chicken breast 2 tomatoes 5 garlics 1 brown shallots Salt Sugar White pepper 2 tsp nutmeg powder Chicken broth 3 tbsp tomato sauce (ketchup) Starch flour to thicken Steps 1 hour […]
Pillsbury Quick Bread Mix Banana 14 Ounce from pillsbury banana bread recipe , image source: jet.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs and mix […]