Romano s Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread I d like to try from rosemary bread machine recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 4 clove raw or roasted garlic
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add active dry yeast and 1/8 cup of water to bread machine or stand mixer bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add all remaining dry ingredients. Add remaining 7/8 cup of water. Turn on bread machine or stand mixer with dough hook attachment. Let machine complete kneading cycle. (For stand mixers, about 5-10 mins)
- On a floured surface, set dough and cover with greased plastic wrap. Dough will be sticky, DO NOT add more flour. Let dough rise for 20 minutes.
- Lightly flour outside of dough ball and place it into a 9×5 baking pan, lightly pressing down so that dough covers all of the pan’s surface.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Rosemary Bread Machine Recipes
Related Posts for √ Rosemary Bread Machine Recipes
Flourless Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from flourless banana bread recipe , image source: www.runningwithspoons.com Ingredients 3 eggs 3/8 cup honey (or maple syrup) 1.5 tsp baking soda 4-5 ripe bananas 3 cups old fashioned oats Dark chocolate chips (optional) Steps Preheat oven 350 degrees. Blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips) until smooth Spray loaf pan with coconut oil Pour mixture […]
MOMMY S SWEET CONFESSIONS No Knead Pumpernickel Rolls from recipe for pumpernickel bread , image source: mommyssweetconfessions.blogspot.com Ingredients 3 servings As needed pumpernickel bread Sloppy Joes————— 1-1/2 pound ground beef 75/25 1-1/2 tablespoons tomato paste 2 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard 1/4 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup 1/2 cup loose packed light brown sugar 1 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon ground black pepper To taste kosher […]
40 Paleo Meatloaf Recipes without Bread Crumbs from meatloaf recipe bread crumbs , image source: paleogrubs.com Ingredients 1 left over bread (any kind) I used a 1/2 loaf of french bread and slices of rye bread 1 fresh herbs (1 med sprig rosemary,couple sprigs thyme,6 large leaves of basil)chopped fine 1 tbsp garlic powder 1 tsp garlic salt (or […]