Russian Black Bread from russian black bread recipe , image source: susaneatslondon.com
- 2 1/2 Cup Organic Spelt Flour
- 1/2 Cup Organic Black Soybean Flour (or Black bean flour)
- 3/4 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1 Tsp Grape Molasses (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Homemade Wild Sourdough Starter
- 1 Cup Chilled water after boiling
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients, spelt flour, black soybean flour, sea salt.
- Add grape molasses, sourdough starter and cooked quinoa (cool down to room temperature). Mix everything together and adding cold water (chilled boiling water) slowly while kneading the dough until smooth.
- Shape the dough into 2 loaves with seam side facing down on a floured baking sheet
- Allow the bread to rise for 4 to 12 hours. I find 6-hour is perfect for same-day baking.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F, bake bread with a hot water pan placed on the lower rack for 30 minutes. Cool down before slicing. Enjoy
Gallery of √ Russian Black Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Russian Black Bread Recipe
king arthur white bread recipe from king arthur bread machine recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 8 servings 3 cup King Arthur All Purpose flour 2 tsp instant yeast 2 tsp sugar 1 1/2 tsp salt 1 cup warm water 2 tbsp olive oil or veg oil Steps 25 mins Combine all ingredients, making a shaggy dough. Knead the dough 10 […]
Easy Monkey Bread Recipe · The Typical Mom from monkey bread recipe easy , image source: temeculablogs.com Ingredients 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (8 count) – such as Pillsbury 1/2 cup grated parmesan 2 tsp dried parsley 2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella or Italian Cheese blend 1 stick butter – melted Steps Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a […]
Pumpkin Bread Recipe from pumpkin bread recipe easy , image source: cullyskitchen.com Ingredients 1 cup Salad Oil 3 cup Sugar 4 Eggs 2/3 cup Water 1 cup Pumpkin 1 tsp Nutmeg 1 tsp Cinnamon 1 tsp Salt 2 tsp Baking soda 3 1/3 cup Flour 1 cup Raisins 1 cup Chopped Nuts (optional) Steps Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine oil, sugar, eggs, water and pumpkin. Mix well. […]