Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas from rustic french bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 1 rustic crusty bread (I used a french baguette)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp pesto (can omit if this isn’t your thing)
- 1 thinly sliced, vine ripe tomato (I used early girl variety from the garden)
- 1 bunch basil (fresh)
- 5 slice fresh mozzarella (I used bocconcini)
- 1 ground pepper
- 1 garlic salt
- 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 French cornichon pickles (for a tasty garnish)
- 1 a few slices of Italian sliced salami (not required but super yummy)
- Collect ingredients.
- Cut a slice of the baguette to your desired length sandwich (approx 5-6″), then slice the bread long ways leaving the back intact like a hinge.
- Spread dijon mustard and pesto on the bottom slice.
- Thinly slice tomatoes (with the tomatoes laying on their side) and arrange in a layer. (A serrated knife works wonders on this task)
- Pull leaves of basil from the stems and arrange in a layer on the tomatoes.
- Slice your mozzarella and form your final layer of the sandwich
- Grind pepper and salt on mozzarella.
- Lightly pour oil and vinegar on the top slice of bread to taste. Easy on the vinegar, we don’t want soggy bread (I used my own vinaigrette blend I’ll share in another recipe)
- Close sandwich, Slice, and enjoy paired with some crunchy cornichons and salami. I hope you enjoy this sandwich with your Clann!
Gallery of √ Rustic French Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Rustic French Bread Recipe
Paleo Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Banana Bread from recipes using bread flour , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting 3 tsp herbs de Provence 2 tsp salt 1.5 tsp sugar 2 tsp instant dry yeast 1.5 cups warm water 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten Steps Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form […]
French ion Soup in Sourdough Bread Bowl from sourdough bread bowl recipe , image source: www.fusion-culinaire.com Ingredients 10 servings For the starter: 2 tablespoons (35 grams/1.2 ounces) very active, fully fermented firm sourdough starter, refreshed 8 to 12 hours earlier 1/3 cup (80 grams/2.8 ounces) warm water About 1 cup (135 grams/4.8 ounces) bread flour For final […]
Quick And Easy Banana Bread Recipe from healthy moist banana bread recipe , image source: thechalkboardmag.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large bowl […]