Rose s Rustic Italian Bread Recipe from rustic italian bread recipe , image source: www.justapinch.com
- 1 tbsp. instant yeast
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups – 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- In a large mixing bowl, add the yeast, sugar and water. Then stir in the salt, oregano, basil, rosemary and garlic. Add in the flour and parmesan cheese and stir until combined. If needed, gradually add in the additional flour until you have a smooth and elastic dough that is tacky, but not sticky. Towards the end, you may need to use your hands to incorporate the extra flour.
- Use a tbsp. of the olive oil to grease a separate bowl, then transfer the dough to the greased bowl. Cover the dough and let it rise for about 1 hour, until double in size. Once the hour is up, preheat the oven to 375°F. Drizzle the additional 2 tbsp. olive oil over a large baking tray and use a pastry brush to brush it all over. Divide the dough in half and shape each half into a round loaf. Place the loaves onto the prepared baking tray and let them rise another 15-20 minutes.
- Top each loaf with half a tbsp. of butter and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let the loaves cool slightly, then slice them up and serve warm. Wrap any leftovers tightly in foil and eat within 3-4 days.
Gallery of √ Rustic Italian Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Rustic Italian Bread Recipe
Gluten Free White Bread Recipe from white bread recipe bread machine , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1 1/2 cups water 1 1/2 tsp salt 3 tsp sugar 2 tps butter 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the machine in this order: water, sugar, salt, butter, flour, yeast. Take care to […]
No Fail Whole Wheat Bread from healthy homemade whole wheat bread recipe , image source: happyhealthymotivated.com Ingredients 20 servings 1/4 tsp salt 1 tbsp olive oil 300 ml water 3 cup whole wheat flour 1 tbsp dry yeast 2 tbsp honey replacer Steps 1 hour 30 mins Mix all the dry ingredients but the yeast. Mix the water with the honey […]
Here s How to Get Free Panera Soup — Cooking Light from panera bread corn chowder recipe , image source: www.cookinglight.com Ingredients 1 cup yellow corn meal 1 cup flour 1/2 cup granulated sugar 3 tsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 2/3 cup milk 2 eggs 1/2 cup vegetable oil Steps Stir together the dry ingredients(corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt). […]