Savory Monkey Bread Recipe The Cookie Rookie from savory monkey bread recipes , image source: www.thecookierookie.com
- 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c butter
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut each biscuit into four equal bite-sized pieces.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a bowl or plastic bag. Drop roll the pieces of dough in the sugar cinnamon mixture and gently arrange them into the prepared Bundt pan.
- In a small sauce pan, combine 1/2 cup of the remaining sugar cinnamon mixture (discard remaining or use for another recipe) with 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 cup butter.
- Bring mixture just to a boil and then immediately remove from heat. Stir until sugars have fully dissolved.
- Carefully drizzle the mixture over the rolled dough balls in the Bundt pan.
- Bake in center of preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow pan to rest for about 5 minutes, then cover with a large plate and invert. To eat, pull desired amount off with your fingers and enjoy the gooey sweet sinful treat.
Gallery of √ Savory Monkey Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Savory Monkey Bread Recipes
Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup Recipe from panera bread potato soup recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 4 servings Basil pesto (homemade) Bread buns or slices of bread Steps 10 mins Preheat oven to 350°F Cut bread or buns into sticks Spread already prepared pesto on top. Make sure it’s well spread so the bread […]
Libby s Ridiculously Moist Pumpkin Cranberry Bread from libbys pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.jamhands.net Ingredients 8 servings 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour) 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp […]
Easy Zucchini Bread from zucchini bread recipe easy , image source: www.ahealthysliceoflife.com Ingredients 2 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 eggs beaten 1 cup oil 2 cups sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 3 square unsweetened chocolate melted 1 cup chopped nuts(I used walnuts) 2 cups grated zucchini Steps Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour or spray 2 8×4 bread […]