Easy Banana Bread Recipe from simple banana bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com
- 2 cup purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup sugar, or you can add a little bit more
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead
- 3 ripe banana (smash it)
- 2 tbsp almond milk, you can use any milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handfuls slices almond or you can use any nuts
- Preheat the oven at 325 F. Greased the loaf pan or bundt pan. Mixed flour, baking soda, and salt aside.
- Mixed egg, sugar, and oil combined together. I used mixer to combined it.
- Add the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients. Mixed well. It will be little bit dry, so please don’t freaking out.
- Add milk, vanilla extract, and smashes banana. Mixed together until smooth. Finally add half of almonds slices into it, mixed well with spatula.
- Sprinkles half of almond into the pan, pour the batter into it and top with the rest of the almond. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Check frequently. It’s done when the knife comes out clean from the middle of the loaf or bundt.
- Let the bread stand warm. Use sharp knife loosen the bread from sides and set aside. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Simple Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Simple Banana Bread Recipe
Healthy Rye Bread Recipe Healthy Food from recipe for rye bread , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 9 servings 16 grams dried yeast 18 grams salt 30 grams sugar 90 grams butter 300 grams water at 14°C 400 grams Rye flour 350 grams bread flour Steps 1 hour 30 mins pour all ingredients together Into mixer EXCEPT Salt, Work with slow speed for […]
Classic Banana Bread Recipe from recipe to make banana bread , image source: www.myrecipes.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large bowl beat wet […]
Gingerbread Cookies Recipe Easy Dessert Recipes from ginger bread cookies recipe , image source: www.dessert-addict.com Ingredients 16-24 servings 1 1/4 cups brown sugar 1 cup white granulated sugar 4 ounces shortning 1 ounce molasses 3 each eggs 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger 3 1/4 cups flour Steps 8-12 minutes Cream first three ingredients Add molasses and eggs mix […]