Easy Banana Bread Recipe from simple banana bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com
- 2 cup purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup sugar, or you can add a little bit more
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead
- 3 ripe banana (smash it)
- 2 tbsp almond milk, you can use any milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handfuls slices almond or you can use any nuts
- Preheat the oven at 325 F. Greased the loaf pan or bundt pan. Mixed flour, baking soda, and salt aside.
- Mixed egg, sugar, and oil combined together. I used mixer to combined it.
- Add the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients. Mixed well. It will be little bit dry, so please don’t freaking out.
- Add milk, vanilla extract, and smashes banana. Mixed together until smooth. Finally add half of almonds slices into it, mixed well with spatula.
- Sprinkles half of almond into the pan, pour the batter into it and top with the rest of the almond. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Check frequently. It’s done when the knife comes out clean from the middle of the loaf or bundt.
- Let the bread stand warm. Use sharp knife loosen the bread from sides and set aside. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Simple Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Simple Banana Bread Recipe
5 Banana Bread Recipes you need to try from good banana bread recipe , image source: www.tammileetips.com Ingredients 5 browned bananas 1 stick unsalted real butter 2 eggs 4 tablespoon sour cream .5 cup ground pecans .5 cup chopped pecans 2 cups flour .5 teaspoon salt .5 teaspoon baking soda 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon cinnamon 1.5 cups brown sugar Honey Steps 1 hour 15 mins […]
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread Recipe Food from pumpkin cream cheese bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 teaspoon dry […]
Grandmama s Hawaiian Nut Bread Southern Plate from hawaiian pineapple bread recipe , image source: www.southernplate.com Ingredients 15 servings 1/2 cup Milk 6 oz Pineapple juice 1/2 cup Salted Butter 3 Eggs 6 tbsp granulated sugar 2 1/4 tsp Yeast ( 1 pack ) 4 1/2 cup Kings Arthur Bread flour Steps 20 mins Put one egg aside Lightly whisk the other […]