Banana Nut Crunch Muffins Spend With Pennies from simple banana bread recipes , image source: www.spendwithpennies.com
- 113 g soft unsalted butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- 40 g condensed milk
- 1 large egg (70g)
- 1 tsp dark rum or vanilla extract
- 1 cup unfed sourdough starter(room temperature)
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 240 g all purposes flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking soda then sifted.
- Cream together the butter with sugar. Add egg, and rum (vanilla). Mix in the condensed milk, sourdough starter and mashed bananas.
- Add the flour mixture to banana mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix. (Or you will have tough bread!)
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5-inch bread pan. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool completely prior to slicing.
- So moist and yummy!
Gallery of √ Simple Banana Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Simple Banana Bread Recipes
Quick Oven Baked Naan Bread Recipe from recipes using naan bread , image source: www.chefdehome.com Ingredients 8 servings ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours] 3 Pounds Chicken Breasts [1″ cubed] 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar 1/2 Cup Kosher Salt 2 tbsp Granulated Garlic 2 tbsp Granulated Onion ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste] […]
Authentic Irish Soda Bread Recipe from recipe for soda bread , image source: www.popsugar.com Ingredients 4 cups flour 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1/4 cup butter or margarine 1 1/2 cups raisins, cooked * (see below) 4 tbsp raisin juice * (see below) 1 egg 1 1/3 cup buttermilk ** (see below) 1 tsp baking soda Steps Heat Oven to […]
Super Moist Banana Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from recipes for moist banana bread , image source: www.dishmaps.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large […]