Easy Banana Nut Bread Recipe from simple banana nut bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Stevia brown sugar
- 2 chopped bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Mix oatmeal, cinnamon,nutmeg, salt, baking powder together thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl then mix in banana, maple syrup, stevia brown sugar, and vanilla stir until well combined. Then slowly whisk in oil and milk. Add liquid to oatmeal mixture and stir well.
Add the chocolate chips and nuts, stirring in well.
- Spray a 12 hole muffin pan with cooking spray and evenly divide the oatmeal.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25- 30 minutes or until lightly browned and moderately firm.
Cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove to wire rack and cool.
Muffins should be stored in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Gallery of √ Simple Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Simple Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Banana Bread Cookies Recipe FBCookieSwap The Rebel Chick from banana bread cookies recipe , image source: therebelchick.com Ingredients 2 large spotty bananas, mashed 1 1/4 cup quick cooking oats 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper […]
Zojirushi Home Bakery Junior BBCC Q10 Automatic Bread from zojirushi bread machine recipes , image source: www.ebay.com Ingredients 1 cup warm water 1/2 cup milk 2 tablespoon brown sugar 2 tablespoon maple syrup 1 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoon butter 3 cup white flour 1 cup dark rye flour 2 teaspoon dry active yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the bread machine Set the machine […]
Cheesy Garlic Bread from cheesy garlic bread recipe , image source: www.yellowblissroad.com Ingredients 1 batch pizza dough Frozen meatballs 1 cup marinara sauce 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 4 tablespoons butter, melted Extra marinara for dipping Italian seasoning Garlic salt or garlic powder Steps Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions. Preheat oven to 350° […]