Easy Bread Pudding Recipe VIDEO from simple bread pudding recipe , image source: lilluna.com
- 1 slice bread
- 1/2 egg (beaten)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 caramels chopped in small pieces
- 1 medium size ramekin
- Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°.
- Cut the bread in small pieces of 8.
- Mix beaten egg, milk, sugar, butter and vanilla essence. Whisk till the sugar is completely mixed and dissolved with egg, milk and butter. Add the caramels in this mix.
- Now add the bread in ramekin and pour the egg, milk and sugar mix into the ramekin. And lightly sprinkle brown sugar on the top.
- Now put it in the oven and let it bake for 10-15mins @ 180°. Take out when the bread is golden brown with bubbly melted sugar top.
- You can serve it warm with vanilla ice cream scoop or can be served chill. ENJOY!
Gallery of √ Simple Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Simple Bread Pudding Recipe
Honey Oat Bread from honey oat bread recipe , image source: www.tagsisyoureit.com Ingredients 10 servings 1 Envelope Yeast (2-1/4 tsp) 2 tsp Salt 1/4 cup Honey 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted 1-1/3 cup Warm Water 3 cups Bread Flour 1 cup Old Fashioned or Quick Oats 1/3 cup Non Fat Dry Milk Powder 2 Tbsp Honey, warmed up a bit so it’s runny for […]
Retro Date Nut Bread from Mad Men from recipe date nut bread , image source: motherwouldknow.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 1/2 cup chopped dates 4 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed 1 cup buttermilk 1 large egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup honey […]