Basic Yeast Bread recipe – All recipes Australia NZ from simple bread recipe with yeast , image source: allrecipes.com.au
- 1 tbsp. instant yeast
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups – 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- In a large mixing bowl, add the yeast, sugar and water. Then stir in the salt, oregano, basil, rosemary and garlic. Add in the flour and parmesan cheese and stir until combined. If needed, gradually add in the additional flour until you have a smooth and elastic dough that is tacky, but not sticky. Towards the end, you may need to use your hands to incorporate the extra flour.
- Use a tbsp. of the olive oil to grease a separate bowl, then transfer the dough to the greased bowl. Cover the dough and let it rise for about 1 hour, until double in size. Once the hour is up, preheat the oven to 375°F. Drizzle the additional 2 tbsp. olive oil over a large baking tray and use a pastry brush to brush it all over. Divide the dough in half and shape each half into a round loaf. Place the loaves onto the prepared baking tray and let them rise another 15-20 minutes.
- Top each loaf with half a tbsp. of butter and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let the loaves cool slightly, then slice them up and serve warm. Wrap any leftovers tightly in foil and eat within 3-4 days.
Gallery of √ Simple Bread Recipe with Yeast
Related Posts for √ Simple Bread Recipe with Yeast
"5 Banana" Banana Bread from 5 banana bread recipe , image source: www.craftycookingmama.com Ingredients 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) 1/2 cup honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon Pinch salt 1/2 cup semi sweet mini […]
Easy Banana Bread Recipe from simple banana bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com Ingredients 2 cup purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda Pinch salt 1 cup sugar, or you can add a little bit more 1 egg 1/2 cup vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead 3 ripe banana (smash it) 2 tbsp almond milk, you can use any milk […]
Homemade Whole Grain Bread Recipe Real Food MOTHER from healthy whole grain bread recipes , image source: www.motherearthnews.com Ingredients 5 servings 1 apple (dealers choice i used gala) 3 cup whole wheat flour 4 tsp brown sugar 4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1 can Redds apple beer Steps 30 mins Preheat oven 375° Finely chop apple Whisk together dry […]