Simple Garlic Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from simple garlic bread recipe , image source: www.dishmaps.com
- 1 batch pizza dough
- Frozen meatballs
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Extra marinara for dipping
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic salt or garlic powder
- Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball.
- With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella cheese. (doesn’t have to be perfect)
- Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close.Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet.Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.Place a bowl of warm marinara sauce in the middle of the skillet. Sprinkle the balls with parsley.Enjoy!
- Note- I don’t know why mine didn’t brown up… maybe a egg wash instead the butter… I even set it on broiler at the end and nothing…. another Pinterest recipe I found and made some small changes to. (You can make your own meatballs,)I don’t have time so I took a big shortcut.(can use cookie sheet)
- If you use homemade meatballs, cook them before sealing in pizza dough.
Gallery of √ Simple Garlic Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Simple Garlic Bread Recipe
Store any leftovers in a paper bag as plastic will make from pretzel recipe bread machine , image source: www.momknowsbest.net Ingredients 8 servings 3/4 cup warm water ( 110 to 115 degree ) 2 tsp granulated sugar 1 tsp kosher salt 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast 2 1/4 cup flour. I use bread flour 1 tbsp melted butter 10 cup water […]
Classic Bread Stuffing Recipe Simple Delicious from basic bread stuffing recipe , image source: hellolittlehome.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 12oz.- bag of bread cubes 1 cup celery (diced) 1 medium onion (chopped) 2 4oz. sticks butter ( melted) 3 medium potatoed peeled- chopped- cooked 1 tbsp chopped parsley or dried 2 tbsp sage 1 salt & pepper to taste Steps 30 mins Turn […]
Parmesan Garlic Bread Recipe from garlic bread recipe oven , image source: www.hellmanns.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 slice french loaf 3 oz chicken breast 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese 2 tbsp buffalo sauce 2 tbsp green pepper 2 tbsp yellow pepper 2 tbsp red bell pepper 2 tbsp onion 1 tbsp butter 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/4 tsp basil 1/4 tsp thyme 1/4 tsp ground black pepper Steps 25 […]