Easy Banana Oatmeal Bread from simple healthy banana bread recipe , image source: www.reneeskitchenadventures.com
- 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet mini choco chips or dried cranberry (optional)
- sliced almond for decoration on top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F/175º C. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix. Stir in the eggs.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. (I usually sift them all together to avoid some bitter clump)
- Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain. Fold in choco chips/dried cranberry if you use them.
- Pour the batter into the pan, sprinkle with sliced almond and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Made this banana bread so many times, it is just yummy, easy and healthy 😋 keep them in the fridge and they will stay moist.
Gallery of √ Simple Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Simple Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
Canape Bread For Pampered Chef Valtrompia bread tubes from pampered chef bread tube recipes , image source: www.thefrugalgirl.com Ingredients 1 box Tastefully Simple Bountiful Beer Bread 13 oz Your favourite beer or pop 1 1/2 tbsp Butter (melted) Pampered Chef Products you will need 1 Brownie pan Steps Preheat oven to 375° Prepare bread as directed on box. Spoon […]
Southern Hot Water Cornbread from fried corn bread recipes , image source: www.favesouthernrecipes.com Ingredients 12 servings 2-1/2 cup self-rising cornbread mix 1-1/2 cup whole milk 2 large eggs 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup oil 1-1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese As needed nonstick spray Steps Mix all the ingredients except nonstick spray Spray a skillet and heat. Pour out a gobb of cornbread […]
Ice Cream Bread We re Calling Shenanigans from ice cream bread recipe , image source: www.werecallingshenanigans.com Ingredients 2 cup any flavor softend ice cream (I used chocolate) 1 cup self rising flour (not all purpose) 1 chocolate chips or any other extras (I used peanut butter chips) Steps pre-heat oven to 350°F spray loaf pan with oil and […]