Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe The Frugal Girls from simple monkey bread recipes , image source: thefrugalgirls.com
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Powder
- 2 Cans Pillsbury Honey Butter Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 & 1/2 Sticks of Butter Melted (12 Tbsp)
- 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/4 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12 cup Bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Once butter is melted remove from heat. Stir in the brown sugar, vanilla, and salt until well combined and sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly while you prepare the rest of the ingredients in the next steps.
- In a large Ziploc bag combine granulated sugar and peanut butter powder and shake to combine well. I used PB Fit peanut butter powder (this also goes great in pancakes.)
- Open biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place all the biscuit pieces in bag with granulated sugar and peanut butter powder and shake to thoroughly coat each piece. You could do this in a large bowl if you don’t have a bag handy.
- Place a few biscuits pieces in pan to create a layer and then sprinkle a few chocolate morsel on top. Add more biscuit pieces and more chocolate. Continue until you have layered all the biscuits pieces and chocolate morsels evenly. Then pour the melted butter and sugar combination evenly over everything.
- To keep the chocolate from burning before the dough is cooked through I took a piece of aluminum foil, sprayed with cooking spray, and lightly covered the pan. Don’t cover tightly or the biscuits won’t have room to puff up. I also placed the bundt pan on a baking sheet before I put it in the oven incase anything bubbled over.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 55 minutes (remove foil after the first 30.) Ovens vary so give it a check when you take the foil off. It’s done when center of dough is cooked through.
- Remove from oven when cooked through and let cool for 20 minutes in pan.
- To turn out place plate or serving tray over pan and carefully flip over. Let it sit for a minute and then slowly remove the pan.
Gallery of √ Simple Monkey Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Simple Monkey Bread Recipes
Classic Banana Bread Recipe — Cakewalker from classic banana bread recipe , image source: cakewalkr.com Ingredients 1/2 cup Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe) 1 cup White sugar 2 Eggs 1 3/4 cup All-purpose flour 1 tsp Baking soda 1 Salt 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1/2 cup All-purpose cream (or whipping cream) 1 tsp White vinegar 4 Bananas Steps 1 hour 20 […]
Honey Yeast Rolls melissassouthernstylekitchen from rapid rise yeast bread recipe , image source: www.melissassouthernstylekitchen.com Ingredients 2 cuos warm whole milk 2 tablespoons instant rise active yeast 1 ^4 cup granulated sugar 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature 2 large eggs, at room temperature 6 cups bread flour 2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon granulated garlic 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper For Topping 2 tablespoons salted […]
Bread Pudding Recipe Recipes from recipes for old fashioned bread pudding , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 16 portions 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread) 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!) 1 egg, beaten 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags) Sugar (to sprinkle at the end) Steps Brew tea […]