Simple rye bread recipe Baking recipes from simple rye bread recipe , image source: www.countryliving.co.uk
- 3 cups dark rye flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 cups white flour
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1 cup sourdough starter
- 4 Tsp olive oil
- 4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tsp sugar
- 2 Tsp caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir in all dry ingredients except dry yeast.
- Knead the dough until smooth for about 10 minutes.
- Allow the dough to rest and ferment to develop flavor for about 4~8 hours depending on your schedule.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of yeast and allow the dough to rest for about 2~3 hour until double in side.
- Score the bread and bake for 50 minutes in a water bathed oven at 400F.
Gallery of √ Simple Rye Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Simple Rye Bread Recipe
Oat Flour Pumpkin Bread Confessions of a Baking Queen from oat flour bread recipe , image source: confessionsofabakingqueen.com Ingredients 10 servings 1 Envelope Yeast (2-1/4 tsp) 2 tsp Salt 1/4 cup Honey 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted 1-1/3 cup Warm Water 3 cups Bread Flour 1 cup Old Fashioned or Quick Oats 1/3 cup Non Fat Dry Milk Powder 2 Tbsp Honey, warmed up […]
Budin de Pan Recipe A Traditional Puerto Rican White from puerto rican bread pudding recipe , image source: honeymoonalways.com Ingredients 1 person 1 slice bread 1/2 egg (beaten) 4 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 tablespoon butter 4 caramels chopped in small pieces 1 medium size ramekin Steps Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on […]
Peanut Butter Banana Coconut Flour Bread from banana bread recipe no eggs , image source: potluck.ohmyveggies.com Ingredients 4 Medium Size Ripe Bananans 1 1/2 Cup Whole wheat Flour 1/2 Cup Quick Oats 3/4 Cup Sugar 1/2 Cup Canola oil 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1/4-1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg Powder (Optional) 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda Pinch Salt 1/2 Cup Shelled Walnuts […]