Simple rye bread recipe Baking recipes from simple rye bread recipe , image source: www.countryliving.co.uk
- 3 cups dark rye flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 cups white flour
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1 cup sourdough starter
- 4 Tsp olive oil
- 4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tsp sugar
- 2 Tsp caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir in all dry ingredients except dry yeast.
- Knead the dough until smooth for about 10 minutes.
- Allow the dough to rest and ferment to develop flavor for about 4~8 hours depending on your schedule.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of yeast and allow the dough to rest for about 2~3 hour until double in side.
- Score the bread and bake for 50 minutes in a water bathed oven at 400F.
Gallery of √ Simple Rye Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Simple Rye Bread Recipe
Emerils Shrimp Scampi Po Boy Garlic Bread Recipe Food from po boy bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 packages of fresh/frozen shrimp 1 fresh rolls/french bread 1 lettuce 1 sliced tomatoes 1 packages seasoned fish fry, mixed with a cup of flour (if u choose to do it this way) Steps 30 mins heat skillet to […]
9 Bread Recipes You Knead to Make Immediately from crusty italian bread recipe , image source: www.alive.com Ingredients 1 cup warm water heated to 100 degrees F 2 tbsp olive oil 3 cup bread flour 2 tsp sugar 1/2 tsp salt 1 (1/4 oz) pkg active dry yeast 1 cornmeal (for sprinkling on pan) 1 egg white beaten (for brushing the top of […]