Easy crusty whole wheat bread from simple whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.eatgood4life.com
- -INGREDIENTS for 20cm x 8.5cm x 8cm-
- 400 g Whole Wheat Flour
- 100 g White Flour
- 10 g Salt
- 5 g Dry Yeast
- 60 g Honey
- 400 g Warm Water (40C)
- -Quantities for Exterior-
- Vegetable Oil Spray
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Spray the inside of the bread mold with vegetable oil. Sprinkle with whole wheat flour to cover the inside surface. Set aside until use.
- Pour the water into a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until it reaches 40C. Add the honey to the saucepan and mix well.
- In meantime, add the whole wheat, flour, salt and dry yeast to a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix well on low speed.
- Pour the honey solution into the dry mixture and knead for 5 min. Let the dough relax for 5 min.
- Pour the dough into the bread mold. Wet your finger tips with water and flatten the surface.
- Sprinkle the whole wheat flour over the dough to cover the surface.
- Cover the mold with a wet towel and place at room temperature for 1 hour or until it rises to double its size.
- Bake for 30 min. Remove from the mold and place on a wire rack.
Gallery of √ Simple whole Wheat Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Simple whole Wheat Bread Recipe
Banana Walnut Bread Healthy Banana Bread Recipe A from banana bread recipe walnuts , image source: www.abeautifulplate.com Ingredients 10 servings 3 Very Ripe Bananas 1/3 cup Butter 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar 2 Eggs 1/2 tsp Baking Soda 1/2 tsp Salt 3 tsp Ground Cinnimon 1 cup Chopped Walnuts 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 1 3/4 cup Flower 2 tsp Baking Powder Steps 1 hour 10 mins […]
Traditional Irish Soda Bread Recipe Food from authentic irish soda bread recipes , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky ball. Turn […]
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread with Lemon Icing Jo Cooks from lemon poppy seed bread recipes , image source: www.jocooks.com Ingredients 3-4 servings 500 grams flour 15 grams yeast 15 grams poppy seeds 20 ml oil 1 tablespoon sugar 1 Pinch salt 20 grams lemon zest 3-4 tablespoon Mixed fruit jam Steps 30 minutes Mix all ingredients except jam with warm water to a […]