panettone bread pudding slow cooker from slow cooker bread pudding recipes , image source: recipeler.com
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 1 package Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package)
- 1 package white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk…….
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot……
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces……
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently…..
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top……
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
Gallery of √ Slow Cooker Bread Pudding Recipes
Related Posts for √ Slow Cooker Bread Pudding Recipes
Friendship Bread – 2 Recipes from recipe for amish friendship bread , image source: piecedgoods.com Ingredients 10 servings starter: 1 package(2 1/4 TSP) Active Dry Yeast 1/4 cup warm water (110°F) 1 cup granulated sugar 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup milk (non-fat is okay) feedings(2): 2 cups granulated sugar, divided 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided 2 cup milk, divided (non-fat is okay) […]
Unleavened Bread Recipe for Matzo Crackers That Will from recipe for unleavened bread , image source: joybileefarm.com Ingredients 2 servings 3 cups flour 1/2 tin cup of sugar 1/2 tea spoon baking powder 1 sachet nutmeg 2 tea spoon milk flavour 3 table spoon butter 1 pinch salt 1 glass water Steps 30 mins In a clean bowl, pour in your sieved flour. […]