Mini Banana Bread Loaves from small banana bread recipe , image source: lollyjane.com
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour(can also use the same amount of
- Whole wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 medium bananas(or 3 small bananas)
- Melt butter and add sugar and mix well.
- Then add the eggs and vanilla and blend it all together.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt and mix together.
- Stir into the butter mixture until smooth.
- Finally, fold in the sour cream and add the walnuts and bananas that have been mashed. Mix all together well.
- Put into a loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook in oven that was preheated to 350 degrees. Cook for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool in the bread pans for 10 minutes.
- Use a knife around the edges to loosen the bread from the pan.
- Let cool before cutting.
Gallery of √ Small Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Small Banana Bread Recipe
White Bread Recipe from recipe for white bread , image source: www.browneyedbaker.com Ingredients 1 loaf 2 cups all purpose flour 2 tbsp dehydrated whole milk powder 2 tsp sugar 1 1/2 tbsp quick rise yeast 1/4-1/2 tsp salt (I hate salt) add what you like 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter Warm water to add gradually Steps 45-1 hr approx Mix all […]
Easy No Yeast Beer Bread from beer bread recipe yeast , image source: bellyfull.net Ingredients Pre heat oven to 425 degrees : 1 3/4 cups Bread flour. I use King Arthur Flour 1 cup whole wheat flour I use King Arthur Flour: 1 tablespoon dry Yeast 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar. I normally use raw sugar also called Turbinado […]
Easy Italian Bread from easy italian bread recipe , image source: letsdishrecipes.com Ingredients 9 servings 1 large loaf of Italian bread, I got mine from Publix bakery 1/2 cup margarine, or butter 2 tbsp granulated garlic powder Steps Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit Slice loaf of bread into nine slices butter and sprinkle with garlic Bake 15 minutes or […]