Sourdough Bread from sourdough bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com
- 180 grams Bread flour
- 40 grams Whole wheat flour
- 30 grams Rye flour
- 5 grams Salt
- 5 grams Honey
- 160 grams Water
- 2 1/2 grams Dry yeast
- 50 grams Walnuts
- 70 grams Dried fruits soaked in rum
- Add all of the ingredients to the bread maker and set it to the dough setting. Start the course and once the dough has finished kneading, switch it off. Take the dough out of the bread maker and mix in the walnuts and rum-soaked fruit.
- Prove until the dough doubled in size. Once proven, punch it down to get rid of any excess gas and roll it into a neat ball. Leave to rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into an oval shape.
- Fold the two long sides over the bread towards the middle.
- Fold in half lengthways and firmly close up any seams. Put the dough seam-down on a baking tray and leave to prove for a second time.
- After this second proofing, use a tea strainer to sprinkle some bread flour over the top of the dough and score it 4 times. Spray with water and bake in an oven preheated to 220°C for 22 minutes. The outside of the bread may burn easily so if it looks like it is browning too much, cover it with aluminium foil whilst baking.
- Here it is when baked. I kind of burned it a little, but that’s the way I like it.
- You can use this recipe to make 2 small loaves as well.
- Here I tried making a loaf with no filling. I proved it for a second time in a banneton (a bread rising mould) and dusted with rye flour. It made a really soft loaf that’s great for making sandwiches.
Gallery of √ sourdough Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
Related Posts for √ sourdough Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread JoyFoodSunshine from homemade wheat bread recipe , image source: joyfoodsunshine.com Ingredients 4 servings 2 1/2 Cup Organic Spelt Flour 1/2 Cup Organic Black Soybean Flour (or Black bean flour) 3/4 Cup Cooked Quinoa 1 Tsp Grape Molasses (or maple syrup) 1 tsp Sea Salt 1 Cup Homemade Wild Sourdough Starter 1 Cup Chilled water after boiling Steps […]
Easy Honey Wheat Bread Jenny Can Cook from easy wheat bread recipe , image source: www.jennycancook.com Ingredients Four 2 lb loafs 10 cups Wheat to make 14 Cups of Flour 3 Tbsp Dough Enhancer 3 Tbsp Yeast 6 cups water 1/2 cup oil 1/2 cup honey 2 Tbs Salt Steps Combine 9 of the 14 cups of flour, dough enhancer, and yeast […]
How to make basic white bread less dense in a bread from bread machine recipes white bread , image source: juliasalbum.com Ingredients 1 1/2 cups water 1 1/2 tsp salt 3 tsp sugar 2 tps butter 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the machine in this order: water, sugar, salt, […]