An Easy Recipe For Making A Sourdough Starter from sourdough bread recipe from starter , image source: www.homesteadingfreedom.com
- 2 cups organic stone-grounded spelt floor
- 1 cup organic white flour
- 1 cup homemade sourdough starter
- 1 Tsp grape molasses
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 cups room temperature water (cool down from boiling water)
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Stir in sourdough starter and water until desired a texture forms. The dough should not be too sticky, nor too dry. Knead your dough for 3~5 minutes
- Flour a baking bowl/sheet before place the dough in. Cut slits on your bread to guide it to rise. Rise for anything between 4 to 12 hours based on your schedule. The longer it rises, the richer it tastes, tangier and stronger.
- Bake 30 min at 400°F in a water bath oven
Gallery of √ sourdough Bread Recipe From Starter
Related Posts for √ sourdough Bread Recipe From Starter
Corn and Poblano Spoon Bread Recipe & Instructions from corn spoon bread recipe , image source: www.delmonte.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 pkg (8.5 oz) Jiffy corn muffin mix 1/2 c. butter (1 stick), melted 3 eggs 1 can (14.75 oz) cream style corn 1 can (15 oz) sweet whole kernel corn, drained 1/2 tsp salt 1 c. sour cream Steps 45 mins […]
Easy Banana Bread Recipes The Best Blog Recipes from banana bread recipe with butter , image source: thebestblogrecipes.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a […]
Quick and Easy Naan Bread Recipe yeast free Veggie from quick naan bread recipe , image source: veggiedesserts.co.uk Ingredients 4 servings 200 grams All purpose flour 6 grams Sugar 3 grams Salt 110 ml Water 3 grams Dry yeast Steps Add all the ingredients in a bread maker, select the pizza dough setting and start. When the dough is done, […]