Rustic Sourdough Bread from sourdough bread recipe king arthur , image source: www.thebakerchick.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ sourdough Bread Recipe King Arthur
Related Posts for √ sourdough Bread Recipe King Arthur
How to make basic white bread less dense in a bread from easy bread machine recipes , image source: juliasalbum.com Ingredients 3 cup all-purpose flour, I use after white and half whole wheat 2 tbsp white sugar 1 1/2 tsp salt 2 1/4 tsp bread machine yeast 1 cup water 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, or any kind you have on […]
10 Best All Purpose Flour Bread for Bread Machine Recipes from bread machine recipes all purpose flour , image source: www.yummly.com Ingredients Makes 1 Loaf 1 cup milk 1/4 cup water, lukewarm 3 eggs, 1 egg reserved for glaze 4 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1/2 cup sugar 1 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon ground cardamom 1 tablespoon yeast 1/4 cup butter, cut into 4 […]
This sugar free banana bread was given to me by a dear from diabetic banana bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 2 eggs 1/3 cup buttermilk 1/2 cup applesauce 1 1/2 cup bananas 1 cup splenda 1 3/4 cup flour 1 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt Steps Preheat oven 325°. Spray pan. In large bowel, blend together the eggs, buttermilk, […]