No Knead Sourdough Bread Recipe Sourdough from sourdough bread recipe no yeast , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ sourdough Bread Recipe No Yeast
Related Posts for √ sourdough Bread Recipe No Yeast
homemade bread pudding vanilla sauce from bread pudding recipe with vanilla sauce , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients Bread Pudding 15 slice cinnamon loaf bread 1/4 cup raisins 10 eggs 1 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbsp vanilla extract 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp nutmeg 8 cup heavy cream Rum Sauce 2 tbsp butter 1 tbsp cornstarch 1/2 cup sugar 1 cup heavy cream 3 tbsp rum Steps Preheat […]
low carb grain free chocolate chip cookie bread from low carb bread recipe , image source: purelytwins.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 100 ml Flax Seed Flour 100 ml Sunflower Seeds 250 ml Almond Flour 100 ml Psyillium 10 ml Baking Powder 5 ml Salt 1 pinch Xylotol/Sugar Wet Ingredients 250 ml Full Fat Yoghurt 5 Whole Eggs Optional Extras – pick and choose to taste […]
StoveTop Stuffing Meatloaf Recipe from meatloaf recipes with bread , image source: centslessdeals.com Ingredients 8-10 servings Meatloaf———— 1-1/4 pound ground pork 1-1/4 pound ground sirloin 2 slices bread 1/2 cup evaporated milk 1 tablespoon dry mustard powder 2 large eggs 1 teaspoon onion powder 1/2 cup crushed crackers 2/3 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon celery salt 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 tablespoon chopped parsley flakes 1/2 teaspoon ground […]