Whole Grain Sourdough Sandwich Bread from sourdough sandwich bread recipe , image source: www.thefreshloaf.com
- 2 slices emmentaal cheese
- 4 rashers bacon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices tomato or 6 baby Roma tomatoes
- Mayonnaise to spread
- 2 slices Sourdough bread
- Harissa paste to spread
- Heat half a pan on a very high heat with a little olive oil. Add the bacon and cook for 5-10 minutes until crispy
- Reserving the bacon fat in the pan. Reduce the heat and set aside the pan with the fat in it. Assemble the sandwich by spreading mayonnaise with a little harissa paste then adding the cheese then the bacon.
- Add the sandwich to the pan with the reserved bacon fat and toast for 2 minutes on each side. Cut in half and serve.
Gallery of √ sourdough Sandwich Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ sourdough Sandwich Bread Recipe
healthy chocolate chip pumpkin bread Healthy Seasonal from chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipes , image source: www.healthyseasonalrecipes.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin pureé 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins) Dry […]
Authentic Irish Soda Bread Recipe from recipe for soda bread , image source: www.popsugar.com Ingredients 4 cups flour 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1/4 cup butter or margarine 1 1/2 cups raisins, cooked * (see below) 4 tbsp raisin juice * (see below) 1 egg 1 1/3 cup buttermilk ** (see below) 1 tsp baking soda Steps Heat Oven to […]
Recipes for Leftover Ham from leftover corn bread recipe , image source: cosmopolitancornbread.com Ingredients My Buttermilk Corn Muffins Batter: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1490085-buttermilk-corn-muffins 1/4 cup chopped roasted or canned green chilies, well drained (I used the fire roasted jalapeños leftover from our party) 4 cups shredded carnitas or pulled pork. If pork wasn’t cooked in a sauce, you can mix […]