Sourdough Starter and Bread Recipe Nancherrow Nancherrow from sourdough starter bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ sourdough Starter Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ sourdough Starter Bread Recipe
39 Easy Paleo Bread Recipes The Ultimate Guide to Paleo from paleo bread recipe easy , image source: paleogrubs.com Ingredients 3 Bananas 3 Eggs 1 tbsp Vanilla extract 1 tbsp Honey 1/4 cup Extra virgin coconut oil 2 cup Blanched almond flour 1 tsp Celtic sea salt 1 tsp Baking soda Steps 1. Place bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and shortening in a food […]
Balsamic Bread Dip DISTILLERY 9 from bread dipping oil recipe balsamic , image source: distillery9.com Ingredients 1 serving 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning 1 teaspoon pepper Steps 5 mins Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and stir. Serve with whole wheat bread and enjoy!
Friendship Bread – 2 Recipes from recipe for amish friendship bread , image source: piecedgoods.com Ingredients 10 servings starter: 1 package(2 1/4 TSP) Active Dry Yeast 1/4 cup warm water (110°F) 1 cup granulated sugar 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup milk (non-fat is okay) feedings(2): 2 cups granulated sugar, divided 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided 2 cup milk, divided (non-fat is okay) […]