Sourdough Starter and Bread Recipe Nancherrow Nancherrow from sourdough starter bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ sourdough Starter Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ sourdough Starter Bread Recipe
Mango Bread Recipe Best of Breads from mango bread recipe hawaii , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 4 servings bread 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 eggs 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup milk 1 tsp salt 1 tbsp heavy cream Spicy mango dipping 1/4 cup mango pieces 1 tbsp all-purpose flour 1 tbsp mustard 1 smached garlic clove 1 tbsp heavy cream 1 pinch salt 1 pinch chili powder […]
Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup Copycat Sweet and from panera bread broccoli soup recipe , image source: sweetandsavorymeals.com Ingredients 1/4 cup Butter 1/2 cup Medium onion, chopped 1/4 cup Flour 2 cup Half & Half 2 cup Chicken broth 1 lb Fresh Broccoli 1 cup Baby carrots, chopped 1/4 tsp Nutmeg 1 Salt & Pepper to taste 8 oz Cheddar cheese, grated Steps Saute onion […]