Fresh Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl Peas And Crayons from spinach dip bread bowl recipe , image source: peasandcrayons.com
- 3 containers Pillsbury French bread roll
- 8 ounce cream cheese package
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese for dip
- knos vegetable soup mix
- 1 package chopped spinach frozen
- handful cooked artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese for top of dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out one package of the Pillsbury Dough flat on a pan. Then you take the other two packages, open them but keep them rolled up. Use the two rolls to form a round bowl on top of the bottom piece. Cut the extra dough out and save it for later. Take two toothpicks and pinch the end for it stay together.
- Rub egg wash on top of dough place in oven for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix all your ingredients for your dip, and have it ready in another bowl.
- When you remove the dough from the oven, scoop in the dip inside the bread bowl. Add more egg wash on top. Place in oven for another 15 to 20 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- When done remove from oven place shredded cheese on top.
Gallery of √ Spinach Dip Bread Bowl Recipe
Related Posts for √ Spinach Dip Bread Bowl Recipe
Easy French Bread Recipe Make it at home Taste and Tell from homemade french bread recipe , image source: www.tasteandtellblog.com Ingredients 6servings A. Bread 230 g all purpose flour 60 g bread flour 125 g whole milk 40 g sugar 4 g instant yeast 3 g salt 1 egg (50g) 65 g unsalted butter B. Topping 30 g pearl sugar 1 egg +15ml water Steps […]
Whole Grain Seed Bread Recipe Vegan Richa from vegan whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.veganricha.com Ingredients 20 servings 1/4 tsp salt 1 tbsp olive oil 300 ml water 3 cup whole wheat flour 1 tbsp dry yeast 2 tbsp honey replacer Steps 1 hour 30 mins Mix all the dry ingredients but the yeast. Mix the water with the […]
The Half Baked Housewife EASY PEASY RECIPE Zucchini Bread from homemade zucchini bread recipe , image source: thehalfbakedhousewife.blogspot.com Ingredients 8 servings 3 eggs 1 cup vegetable oil 2 cup granulated sugar 2 cup self-rising flour 1 packages Instant Pudding (flavored) 2 cup ground zucchini 1 cup chopped nuts (optional) 1 ground cinnamon Steps 1 hour You will need: Preheat oven to 350°F On […]