136 best Muffins & Breads images on Pinterest from spoon bread recipe southern living , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1-1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup boiling beef broth
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- As needed butter for eating the bread
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the salt, cornmeal, and honey.
- Add the boiling broth, slowly with the melted butter. Don’t let any lumps set. When blended well let cool about 5-7 minutes.
- When cooled add the buttermilk. Wisk till it’s incorporated in.
- Beat the eggs, then add them to the cornmeal mixture. Wisk in the baking powder.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan. Bake 35-45 minutes let it set. Get it golden brown.
- Spoon it out, serve with butter. I hope you enjoy!!
Gallery of √ Spoon Bread Recipe southern Living
Related Posts for √ Spoon Bread Recipe southern Living
sake cheese martha stewart s banana bread from martha stewart banana bread recipe , image source: sakeandcheese.blogspot.com Ingredients 4 Ripe Bananas 2 Large Eggs 2 Tblsp Unsalted Butter 2 C Flour 3/4 C Granulated Sugar 1 tsp Sea Salt 1 tsp Baking Soda Steps Preheat oven to 350°F Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan. Combine bananas, eggs, and butter together in […]
Panera Bread Restaurant Copycat Recipes Fuji Apple from panera bread chicken salad recipe , image source: panerabreadathome.blogspot.com Ingredients 6 servings 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!) 1 Garlic salt 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast 2 stock Celery 2 cup Light mayo 1 Romaine lettuce 1 Tomato Steps Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or […]
Easy Banana Nut Bread Recipe from simple banana nut bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 12 servings 3 cups old fashioned oats 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon 1/2 tsp nutmeg 1 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 2 large eggs 1/4 cup pure maple syrup 1/4 cup Stevia brown sugar 2 chopped bananas 2 tsp vanilla 1 cup skim milk 1/4 cup canola oil 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips […]