Easy Overnight French Toast Casserole from stale bread casserole recipes , image source: www.thedailymeal.com
- 1/2 loaf Stale Thick bread
- 2 tbsp Butter- unsalted
- 1 Olive oil
- 1 each Small onion chopped
- 2 clove Garlic minced
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 bunch Fresh basil chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 8 each Large Eggs
- 2 cup Whole milk
- 2 tsp Fresh Thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan
- Panko Crumbs
- Toast cubed bread lightly under broiler. Set bread aside. In skillet, three rounds olive oil and 2 Tbs butter. Add opinions and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes. Add sausage and season lightly. Add Basil when sausage is browned. Take off heat.
- In a separate bowl, whip eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Add fresh Thyme. Butter a large casserole dish. Put bread on the bottom. Next, top with sausage mixture. Add cheddar. Pour in egg mixture. Top with parmigiana then panko crumbs. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes until top had browned a bit. serve hot.
Gallery of √ Stale Bread Casserole Recipes
Related Posts for √ Stale Bread Casserole Recipes
A Recipe for Making Banana Bread in a Bread Machine from bread machine banana bread recipe , image source: www.thespruce.com Ingredients 1 stick butter ( room temperature ) 2/3 cup milk 2 eggs 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup granulated sugar 2 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 2/3 cup mashed ripe bananas 1/2 cup chopped walnuts Steps 10 […]
Vegan Banana Nut Bread healthy Banana walnut loaf bread from vegan banana bread recipe , image source: www.ruchiskitchen.com Ingredients 4 medium size of overripe banana 2/3 cup canola oil (160 ml) 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour (180 gr) 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla essence 1 tsp cinnamon powder 1/3 cup granulated sugar (80 gr) […]
Overnight Monkey Bread French Toast Casserole Crazy for from easy breakfast bread recipes , image source: www.crazyforcrust.com Ingredients package sausage (hot or mild) olive oil can roasted diced tomatoes 1 red or orange bell pepper 1/2 onion diced 6 cloves garlic diced to taste salt to taste pepper Italian bread Steps Slice sausage down side and take sausage meat out of its […]