How to make focaccia easy bread recipe in stand mixer from stand mixer bread recipes , image source: maisoncupcake.com
- 2.5 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons (for the caramel) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 tablespoons Strawberry / Mixed Fruit Jam / Marmalade (Iused mixed fruit jam)
- 1 cup Leftover Bread Slices / Edges Powdered in the Mixer
- 3 Eggs
1 hour and 15 mins
- Bring the milk to a boil after adding the sugar to it.
- Add the jam and let it simmer on medium heat for a good 3-4 minutes, stirring in between. Take off heat and allow it to cool.
- Beat the eggs till frothy. Add in the vanilla essence.
- Add the beaten eggs and essence to the cooled milk, whisking it all the while till the mixture is well blended.
- Add the bread crumbs. Mix well. Set aside.
- For the caramel- Mix 3 teaspoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of water in a pan. Melt on a slow heat. When the liquid caramelises and turns dark in colour, pour it carefully & spread it evenly to coat the base of a baking dish and the sides if you wish.
Wait for a few minutes. The sugar will become dry.
- Pour the ready egg-milk-bread crumb mixture over this.
- Cover the baking dish with some aluminium foil. Add some water into the baking tray and place the baking dish on it. Bake at 200 Deg C for about an hour. You can keep replinishing the water if it dries up the tray.
- Alternatively, you can steam the pudding in the same manner in a pressure cooker or a rice cooker.
- You can insert a pointed knife at the end of the cooking time to check if the pudding is done (the knife will come out clean without anything sticking to it after it’s ready).
- Cool. Upturn the baking dish over a flat serving plate. Slice and serve chilled.
Gallery of √ Stand Mixer Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Stand Mixer Bread Recipes
Recipe Panera Bread s turkey chili California Cookbook from panera bread chili recipe , image source: recipes.latimes.com Cut one head of broccoli into bite size florets and the second head of broccoli mince it so its very fine, so you always get a bite of broccoli when your eating. Grate the carrots and add both […]
MOMMY S SWEET CONFESSIONS No Knead Pumpernickel Rolls from recipe for pumpernickel bread , image source: mommyssweetconfessions.blogspot.com Ingredients 3 servings As needed pumpernickel bread Sloppy Joes————— 1-1/2 pound ground beef 75/25 1-1/2 tablespoons tomato paste 2 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard 1/4 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup 1/2 cup loose packed light brown sugar 1 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon ground black pepper To taste kosher […]
Lazy Bud Chef Maple Oatmeal Bread Machine Bread Recipe from oatmeal bread machine recipe , image source: www.lazybudgetchef.com Ingredients 10 servings dry ingredients 1 cup bread flour 1 cup rye flour 1/2 cup whole wheat flour 1/2 cup oat bran 2 tbsp sugar 1 tbsp dry milk 1 tsp salt 3 tbsp butter liquids 3/4 cup plain kefir + 1 egg 1/2 cup milk yeast […]