Starbucks Copycat Banana Nut Bread Recipe from starbucks banana bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Cornflour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup Mashed banana
- 1/2 cup thick Curd (remove extra water)
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pecan and walnuts
- 2 tbsp Milk
- In a large bowl sieve 5-6 times whole wheat flour, cornflour, cinnamon and salt
- In another bowl add mashed bananas, baking soda and Curd. Mix it well and keep aside for about 7 minutes or until you see bubbles on the surface.
- Beat oil and sugar until light. To it add the banana and Curd mix along with the vanilla essence.
- Fold (not mix) the flour mix to the wet batter, in 2 batches. Do not beat or over mix.
- Add 3/4 of the crushed nuts to the batter along with the milk and mix.
- Pour into a greased loaf tin and sprinkle the remaining on the top.
- Bake in a heated oven at 180 for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out dry.
Gallery of √ Starbucks Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Starbucks Banana Bread Recipe
Sourdough Bread from recipe for sourdough bread , image source: www.splendidtable.org Ingredients 36 servings 4 cups mashed asian yam 4 cups warm water 1 cup sourdough starter 3 tsp cumin seeds 3 tsp salt 1 tsp dry yeast, optional 7 cup organic spelt flour 1 cup organic oat flour 10 cups organic AP flour Steps Mix wet ingredients well in a mixer. Then add […]
Bisquick Chocolate Chip Strawberry Banana Bread from strawberry banana bread recipe , image source: www.thebakingchocolatess.com Ingredients 3 ripe bananas 2 eggs 2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup chopped pecans 1 1/4 cup almond meal 1/4 tsp baking soda 1/2 cup strawberries coconut oil (to grease loaf pan) 1/4 tsp cinnamon Steps Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease loaf pan with coconut oil […]
Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipe Food from basic whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 11/2 cups Luke warm water 11/2 cups milk scald 3 tablespoons melted butter 3 tablespoons brown sugar 11/2 teaspoons salt 1 package yeast 21/2 cups sifted course whole wheat flour 21/2 cups sifted medium whole wheat flour 21/2 cups fine whole wheat flour Steps Dissolve yeast in […]