Tasting Starbucks New and Improved Items from starbucks banana nut bread recipe , image source: www.seriouseats.com
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Cornflour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup Mashed banana
- 1/2 cup thick Curd (remove extra water)
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pecan and walnuts
- 2 tbsp Milk
- In a large bowl sieve 5-6 times whole wheat flour, cornflour, cinnamon and salt
- In another bowl add mashed bananas, baking soda and Curd. Mix it well and keep aside for about 7 minutes or until you see bubbles on the surface.
- Beat oil and sugar until light. To it add the banana and Curd mix along with the vanilla essence.
- Fold (not mix) the flour mix to the wet batter, in 2 batches. Do not beat or over mix.
- Add 3/4 of the crushed nuts to the batter along with the milk and mix.
- Pour into a greased loaf tin and sprinkle the remaining on the top.
- Bake in a heated oven at 180 for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out dry.
Gallery of √ Starbucks Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Starbucks Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Janie s BEST munion Bread Recipe from recipes for communion bread , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 50 servings 1 cup flour 1/2 spoon butter Pinch salt Steps 8-10mins Mix your flour and salt together, put your butter and mix till fine bread crumbs Add a little water and get a dough, flatten on your work station and cut […]
Oatmeal Banana Bread Muffins Recipe from oatmeal banana bread recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 12 servings 3 cups old fashioned oats 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon 1/2 tsp nutmeg 1 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 2 large eggs 1/4 cup pure maple syrup 1/4 cup Stevia brown sugar 2 chopped bananas 2 tsp vanilla 1 cup skim milk 1/4 cup canola oil 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips 1/3 […]
10 Best Rachael Ray Banana Bread Recipes from rachael ray banana bread recipe , image source: www.yummly.com Ingredients 5 browned bananas 1 stick unsalted real butter 2 eggs 4 tablespoon sour cream .5 cup ground pecans .5 cup chopped pecans 2 cups flour .5 teaspoon salt .5 teaspoon baking soda 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon cinnamon 1.5 cups brown sugar Honey Steps 1 hour 15 mins […]