Tasting Starbucks New and Improved Items from starbucks banana nut bread recipe , image source: www.seriouseats.com
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Cornflour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup Mashed banana
- 1/2 cup thick Curd (remove extra water)
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pecan and walnuts
- 2 tbsp Milk
- In a large bowl sieve 5-6 times whole wheat flour, cornflour, cinnamon and salt
- In another bowl add mashed bananas, baking soda and Curd. Mix it well and keep aside for about 7 minutes or until you see bubbles on the surface.
- Beat oil and sugar until light. To it add the banana and Curd mix along with the vanilla essence.
- Fold (not mix) the flour mix to the wet batter, in 2 batches. Do not beat or over mix.
- Add 3/4 of the crushed nuts to the batter along with the milk and mix.
- Pour into a greased loaf tin and sprinkle the remaining on the top.
- Bake in a heated oven at 180 for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out dry.
Gallery of √ Starbucks Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Starbucks Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Whole Grain Sourdough Sandwich Bread from sourdough sandwich bread recipe , image source: www.thefreshloaf.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 slices emmentaal cheese 4 rashers bacon 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 4 slices tomato or 6 baby Roma tomatoes Mayonnaise to spread 2 slices Sourdough bread Harissa paste to spread Steps 15 minutes Heat half a pan on a very high […]
Quick and Easy Crusty Artisan Bread Somewhat Simple from easy bread recipe quick , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com Ingredients 12 serving 2 cups almond flour 1/2 cup flaxseed(I used ground) 2 tbsp coconut flour 3/4 tbsp baking soda 2/4 tsp salt 1/2 tsp psyilium husk powder 6 eggs 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream 1/4 cup water 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar 7 drops liquid sweetener Steps […]
Mexican Sweet Bread Pan dulce recipes from mexican sweet bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 12 servings 3 tsp active dry yeast 1/2 cup warm water (105°-115°F) 1/2 cup lukewarm milk (scalded then cooled) 1/3 cup granulated sugar 1/3 cup butter (softened) 1 tsp salt 1 egg 3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (possibly 4 cups) flavored topping dough 1/3 cup granulated sugar 1/4 […]