Review Starbucks Pumpkin Bread from starbucks pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.brandeating.com
- 2 cups freshly made pumpkin puree
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp ground cloves
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease two 9*5*3loaf pans or preferred baking tins.
- Weigh all the ingredients. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cloves and cinnamon.
- Mix sugar, oil, pumpkin puree and eggs in a large bowl and beat until well blended.
- Pour half of the flour mixture and stir.
- Add the remaining flour and stir again.
- Pour into the prepared baking tins. Sprinkle some pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake in the prepared baking tins for one hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Gallery of √ Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe An easy fall quick bread recipe from apple cinnamon bread recipe , image source: platedcravings.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 Granny Smith Apple (although any kind will work) 2 cup All purpose flour 1 cup White granulated sugar 1/2 cup Brown sugar 3 tbsp Sour cream 1 tsp Baking soda 2 tsp Cinnamon 1 tsp Salt 4 Eggs 1 tsp Vanilla extract […]
Eggless Banana Bread from banana bread recipe no baking soda , image source: vegrecipes4u.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs and mix slowly by […]
Best Vegan Zucchini Bread Recipe Fluffy and Moist Give from vegan zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.giverecipe.com Ingredients 275 gr all purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder 3/4 tsp baking soda 170 gr orange jam 1/3 cup coconut oil (liquid one) 1/8 cup honey 1/4 cup sweet soy milk 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla essence 1/2 tsp salt 125 gr strawberries (cut into small cubes) […]