The Fine Fettle Kettle Pizza Stuffed Bread from stuffed pizza bread recipe , image source: finefettlekettle.blogspot.com
- 2 〇Eggs
- 100 ml 〇Milk
- 50 ml 〇Vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp 〇Powdered cheese
- 1 tsp 〇Dry parsley
- 1 tsp 〇Dry basil
- 1 tsp 〇Garlic butter
- 1 dash 〇Salt
- 1 dash 〇Pepper
- 100 grams 〇Cake Flour
- 1 tsp 〇Baking Powder
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 bag Wiener sausages
- 1 Tomato
- Thinly slice onion and green peppers. Cut the wieners and tomato into 1 cm cubes. Mix and sift cake flour and baking powder.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add 〇 ingredients in order as listed from the top and mix. Add ingredients from Step 1 and mix.
- Line the pan with butter, add a thin layer of cake flour, and pour in the mixture from Step 2. Bake at 180℃ – 200℃ for 30 minutes. If you can skewer it cleanly, it’s done.
- Serve with salad for the right balance in nutrients. It seems like quiche. This is one of my favorite dishes. Eat with Coke or wine.
- You can also make in a regular heat-resistant baking pan (pictured: 18 x 12.5 x 3.5 cm), but it doesn’t bake through well, so bake for a little longer.
Gallery of √ Stuffed Pizza Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Stuffed Pizza Bread Recipe
Paleo Fruit and Nut Bread from bread recipes for breakfast , image source: theviewfromgreatisland.com Ingredients 1 cup fine corn meal 1 cup flour 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt 1/4 cup butter 2 eggs 2 minced jalapeños (save 12 thin jalapeño slices for garnish) 1/2 cup Tex Mex shredded Cheese 1 cup buttermilk Steps Preheat oven to 375 […]
Corn and Poblano Spoon Bread Recipe & Instructions from corn spoon bread recipe , image source: www.delmonte.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 pkg (8.5 oz) Jiffy corn muffin mix 1/2 c. butter (1 stick), melted 3 eggs 1 can (14.75 oz) cream style corn 1 can (15 oz) sweet whole kernel corn, drained 1/2 tsp salt 1 c. sour cream Steps 45 mins […]
Banana Bread without Butter and Eggs Vegan Heaven from banana bread recipe without eggs , image source: veganheaven.org Ingredients 6 servings 2 bananas 1 cup flour(I used cornflour and wholewheat flour 50:50) 2 tbsp sugarless(dutch)cocoa powder 2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 cup nuts(I used only walnut) 1 tsp oil(olive/coconut or any other type of oil) 1/2 cup water 1 tsp vanilla essence 1/2 packet baking […]