Pin by Angie Dyer on Swedish Favs from swedish rye bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 6 dl water (warmed to lukewarm)
- 25 g yeast
- 2 dl oats rolled
- 1 dl flax seeds
- 3 dl rye flour wholemeal
- 11 dl plain flour
- 2 tablespoons syrup dark
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ dl yoghurt plain unsweetened
- Dissolve the dark syrup and the honey in the lukewarm water (you should be able to place a finger in the warm water and hold it there without discomfort).
- Add the yeast to the water. If you are using dried yeast, leave it in the mixture for 2-3 minutes to let it activate before moving to the next step.
- Add rolled oats, flax seeds and wholemeal rye flour to the liquid and mix.
- Add the plain flour and the salt; knead for about 10 minutes with a dough mixer or a food processor until you have a smooth dough
- Let the dough rise for about 20 minutes.
- Put the dough on a floured surface and divide into 20 pieces. Roll into slightly flattened balls and place them on baking paper
- Brush the balls with the plain unsweetened yoghurt
- Leave the buns to rise for another 30 minutes.
- Bake the buns at 250C / 480F for 10-12 minutes
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Gallery of √ Swedish Rye Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Swedish Rye Bread Recipe
Homemade Whole Grain Bread Recipe Real Food MOTHER from healthy whole grain bread recipes , image source: www.motherearthnews.com Ingredients 5 servings 1 apple (dealers choice i used gala) 3 cup whole wheat flour 4 tsp brown sugar 4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1 can Redds apple beer Steps 30 mins Preheat oven 375° Finely chop apple Whisk together dry […]
A Recipe for Making Banana Bread in a Bread Machine from bread machine banana bread recipe , image source: www.thespruce.com Ingredients 1 stick butter ( room temperature ) 2/3 cup milk 2 eggs 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup granulated sugar 2 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 2/3 cup mashed ripe bananas 1/2 cup chopped walnuts Steps 10 […]
Bread Dipping Oil Recipe from olive oil bread dip recipe , image source: www.rachelcooks.com Ingredients 4 servings bread 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 eggs 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup milk 1 tsp salt 1 tbsp heavy cream Spicy mango dipping 1/4 cup mango pieces 1 tbsp all-purpose flour 1 tbsp mustard 1 smached garlic clove 1 tbsp heavy cream 1 pinch salt 1 pinch chili powder 1 […]