Swedish Rye Bread Recipe Food from swedish rye bread recipes , image source: www.food.com
- 6 dl water (warmed to lukewarm)
- 25 g yeast
- 2 dl oats rolled
- 1 dl flax seeds
- 3 dl rye flour wholemeal
- 11 dl plain flour
- 2 tablespoons syrup dark
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ dl yoghurt plain unsweetened
- Dissolve the dark syrup and the honey in the lukewarm water (you should be able to place a finger in the warm water and hold it there without discomfort).
- Add the yeast to the water. If you are using dried yeast, leave it in the mixture for 2-3 minutes to let it activate before moving to the next step.
- Add rolled oats, flax seeds and wholemeal rye flour to the liquid and mix.
- Add the plain flour and the salt; knead for about 10 minutes with a dough mixer or a food processor until you have a smooth dough
- Let the dough rise for about 20 minutes.
- Put the dough on a floured surface and divide into 20 pieces. Roll into slightly flattened balls and place them on baking paper
- Brush the balls with the plain unsweetened yoghurt
- Leave the buns to rise for another 30 minutes.
- Bake the buns at 250C / 480F for 10-12 minutes
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Gallery of √ Swedish Rye Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Swedish Rye Bread Recipes
Easy Banana Bread Recipe How To Make Moist Banana Bread from easy banana bread recipe , image source: www.livingonadime.com Ingredients 2 cup purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda Pinch salt 1 cup sugar, or you can add a little bit more 1 egg 1/2 cup vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead 3 ripe banana (smash it) 2 tbsp almond […]
Amish Friendship Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from amish friendship bread recipes with pudding , image source: www.dishmaps.com Ingredients Day old bread or rolls, cubed 4 eggs 1/3 Cup milk (dairy or nut) 2 Tbsp Vanilla 1 dash all spice 1 Tbsp cinnamon Syrup of choice (we use a premade sugar free syrup) Steps Find food storage container and fill with […]
Danish Rye Bread Recipe Bread Stuff from danish rye bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 700 grams Rye flour 300 grams Rye kernels/grain 230 grams whole wheat flour 1/2 liter buttermilk 1/2 cup water 1 can Pale Malt Ale (Hvidtøl) (330ml) 2 tbsp Canola oil 3 1/2 tbsp salt 1/2 tbsp Color (kulør) Yeast 50 grams Fresh yeast, or 20 grams Dry / Instant yeast […]