Sweet Challah Bread For Beginners And Experts Recipe from sweet challah bread recipe , image source: www.food.com
- 5 lbs high gluten flour
- 1 cold + 3 hot c water
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c honey
- 4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 oz yeast
- Dissolve yeast in a cup of warm water (which will become your cup of cold water) with a tbsp of sugar note to self: break up yeast for quicker activation
- Add 3 cups of very hot water top the dough mixer
- Add oil, eggs, sugar, honey, salt, flour and yeast
- Mix for 3 minutes
- Oil your largest bowl sparingly and place dough in. Cover dough with a damp dishcloth and let dough rise for a 1/2 hour.
- After the dough has risen for a 1/2 hr punch it down, flip it over, cover it with the damp towel and let it rise for an additional 45 minutes.
- Make an hafrashas challah (Jewish blessing on bread) and start braiding
- Once you’ve braided and placed it in your tin pans let it rise yet again for 45 min (all this rising should make the bread come out nice and fluffy)
- Once 45 min are up or they have risen sufficiently brush some eggwash for a nice golden shine and sprinkle sugar on them for a sweet crunch! bake on 175-380 until a golden-dark brown for 20-30 min or longer. Keep checking on them.
- Bake on 175-180° unitl a golden–dark brown for 30-45 min or longer. Keep checking on ’em!
Gallery of √ Sweet Challah Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Sweet Challah Bread Recipe
Hunk of Meat Monday Mini Chicken Sandwich on Hawaiian from king’s hawaiian bread recipe , image source: www.beyerbeware.net Ingredients 15 servings 1/2 cup Milk 6 oz Pineapple juice 1/2 cup Salted Butter 3 Eggs 6 tbsp granulated sugar 2 1/4 tsp Yeast ( 1 pack ) 4 1/2 cup Kings Arthur Bread flour Steps 20 mins Put one egg aside Lightly whisk […]
Emerils Shrimp Scampi Po Boy Garlic Bread Recipe Food from po boy bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 packages of fresh/frozen shrimp 1 fresh rolls/french bread 1 lettuce 1 sliced tomatoes 1 packages seasoned fish fry, mixed with a cup of flour (if u choose to do it this way) Steps 30 mins heat skillet to […]