Cinnamon and Spice Sweet Potato Bread Averie Cooks from sweet potato bread recipe , image source: www.averiecooks.com
- A. 400 g bread flour
- 250 g purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed)
- 40 g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 160 ml fresh milk
- 60 g butter
- B. Filling
- 150 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 170 g sifted plain flour
- C. Other
- 30 ml milk
- 30 g almond flakes
- Make filling: melt butter in microwave. Stir in sugar till dissolve. Stir in flour. Let rest for a while. Shape into balls for later use.
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer and knead until it come together and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size.
- Punch dough to release air. Divide in to equal portions. Shape into balls.
- Put in filling and shape into balls then place into greased pan. Let rise for double in size.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake in 170oC about 25 -30’ till yellow brown (>=90oC).
- Love the beautiful purple!
- Cut into slices!
Gallery of √ Sweet Potato Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Sweet Potato Bread Recipe
Banana Cake Recipe from apple bread pudding recipe martha stewart , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 7 apples, peeled, cored, chopped into pieces 1 bag bread, i used multigrain bread, chopped into pieces 7 eggs 2 cups milk 2 1/2 cups brown sugar 1/2 tbsp -1 tbspcinnamon powder pinch nutmeg 5 tbsp corn flour Steps In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, cinnamon, […]
Banana Bread Cupcakes BB from banana bread cupcake recipe , image source: www.taylormademarket.com Ingredients 16 servings 2 cup all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 cup sugar 1/2 tsp salt 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 4 tbsp sour cream 3 very ripe bananas 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 cup chocolate chips 3 tbsp peanut butter, crunchy or creamy 1 […]
Delicious Low Carb Banana Bread Recipe from delicious banana bread recipe , image source: www.lowcarblab.com Ingredients 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened 1 cup granulated sugar 2 large eggs, beaten 3 ripe bananas, mashed 2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries chopped & tossed in 1 Tbsp of flour Steps Preheat oven to 375F degrees. […]