Chewy Sesame Bread with Tapioca Flour Recipe by cookpad from tapioca flour bread recipes , image source: cookpad.com
- 2 cups tapioca flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine
- Bring to a boil the milk, salt and butter (stirring constantly).
- Remove from heat. Add and mix the tapioca flour, then the eggs and cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and make 20 balls with the dough.
- Bake for about 20 minutes – the top will be golden brown.
- Enjoy them while nice and warm 😊
Gallery of √ Tapioca Flour Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Tapioca Flour Bread Recipes
Easy Soft Flatbread No Yeast Recipe from easy bread recipe no yeast , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx Ingredients 1 tablespoon oil 1 tablespoon sugar Toast Steps First, put your lovely toast (after you heated it of course!) Then add oil as the ingredients say Then add sugar You can add additional ingredients such as in the picture : […]
10 Best Bacon Egg and Cheese Casserole Recipes without Bread from egg casserole recipe without bread , image source: www.yummly.com Ingredients 2 servings 12 Corn Tortillas 2 Green Onions Chopped 6 Eggs Scrambled 1 Package Queso Fresco Coconut Oil Blueberries Seasonings Slap Ya Mama Seasonings Hot Sauce (Optional) Red Pepper Flakes (Optional) Steps 15 Minutes Use A Large Pan, […]