tastefully simple beer bread bowl from tastefully simple beer bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com
- 1 box Tastefully Simple Bountiful Beer Bread
- 13 oz Your favourite beer or pop
- 1 1/2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- Pampered Chef Products you will need
- 1 Brownie pan
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Prepare bread as directed on box.
- Spoon mixture into brownie pan, filling on more the 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until golden brown tops
- Brush with melted butter and place in oven for a few minutes
- Pull, cool, and serve!
- Note: For less dense bread use pop over beer. I found beer made them dense and burn slightly on the bottoms
Gallery of √ Tastefully Simple Beer Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Tastefully Simple Beer Bread Recipe
Pumpkin Bread with Concord Grape Jam and Drunken Figs from pumpkin bread recipe from scratch , image source: www.bakefromscratch.com Ingredients 8 servings 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour) 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp […]
Easy Soft Flatbread Recipe No Yeast from easy bread recipes without yeast , image source: www.recipetineats.com Ingredients 1 tablespoon oil 1 tablespoon sugar Toast Steps First, put your lovely toast (after you heated it of course!) Then add oil as the ingredients say Then add sugar You can add additional ingredients such as in the picture : […]
Cinnamon Roll Bread Recipe from no yeast bread machine recipes , image source: www.centercutcook.com Ingredients Makes 1 loaf 2 large eggs 1 cup milk at room temperature 1/4 cup butter, melted 3/4 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 2 cups All-purpose flour 1 cup corn meal 1 tbsp Double acting baking powder Steps Add the ingredients to your bread pan EXACTLY in the order […]