unleavened bread from unleavened bread recipe from the bible , image source: recipeler.com
- Dry Ingredients
- 1.5 cups flour
- .5 teaspoon baking powder
- .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color)
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like)
- .5 teaspoon salt
- Not dry ingredients 😉
- 1 cup grated zucchini (try to dry off the gratings)
- .5 cup brown sugar
- .5 cup granulated sugar
- .5 cup vegetable oil
- .5 cup melted butter (a stick)
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Other optional things
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts probably)
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a loaf pan.
- Heads up: I use a strong spatula to do all my mixing. Just fyi. Anyways…
- Combine/mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Make a well in the center(for uniformity in the mix supposedly). You will pour your “not dry” ingredients into the well later.
- Combine/mix “not dry” ingredients in another bowl. Don’t use a blender. I let the zucchini sit out about 5-10 min after blotting dry and spreading it out (surface area).
- Pour “not dry” bowl contents into the well of the dry bowl. *Don’t add until you’re ready to bake*. Mix them together – not with a blender. Don’t over mix. That’s bad. Makes gluten. Gluten makes bread yucky.
- Pour said mixture into greased pan. Bake about…. 40-60 min. Knife through center to test doneness.
Gallery of √ Unleavened Bread Recipe From the Bible
Related Posts for √ Unleavened Bread Recipe From the Bible
170 best peanut butter cake images on Pinterest from high altitude banana bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 serving 4 tbsp butter 2 each eggs 4 each very ripe bananas 2/3 cup sugar 1 1/3 cup flour 3/4 tsp sea salt 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional) Steps 1 minute Preheat oven to 350°F combine butter, […]
Traditional Irish Soda Bread from traditional irish soda bread recipes , image source: www.unclejerryskitchen.com Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky ball. Turn the dough […]
Super Moist Banana Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from recipes for moist banana bread , image source: www.dishmaps.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large […]