Herb Garlic Flatbread Recipe No Yeast Vegan Richa from vegan bread recipe no yeast , image source: www.veganricha.com
- 275 gr all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 170 gr orange jam
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (liquid one)
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sweet soy milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 125 gr strawberries (cut into small cubes)
- 1 tsp sugar (mix it with strawberry cubes)
- Preheat your oven into 180°C.
- Mix dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Into the other bowl, mix wet ingredients such as egg, orange jam, coconut oil, honey, sweet soy milk, and vanilla essence, mix them well.
- Mix strawberries with 1 tsp of sugar and add about a tablespoon of flour from the one you had already scaled, mix them well, and set a side.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl, mix the well but don’t over mixed it.
- Add the mixture of strawberries. It also great with additional of almonds or walnuts.
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan. Bake it 180°C for the first 20 minutes, and then lower your heat to 160°C for the rest 35 minutes.
Gallery of √ Vegan Bread Recipe No Yeast
Related Posts for √ Vegan Bread Recipe No Yeast
How to Keep Indian Fry Bread Fresh from indian fry bread recipe with yeast , image source: oureverydaylife.com Ingredients 48 servings For the Dough: 3 cups flour 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil 1 teaspoon bread spices, (yeast, fennel, and poppy seed) For the Filling: 7/16 kg ground beef, or lamb 2 onions, grated 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground 1 teaspoon cumin vegetable […]
Hawaiian Sweet Roll Citrus Stuffing Recipe from hawaiian bread recipes appetizers , image source: www.myrecipes.com Ingredients 2 tbsp Yeast 1/2 cup Warm Water 3 Eggs 1 cup Pineapple Juice 1/2 cup Water 3/4 cup Sugar 1/2 tsp Ginger 1 tsp Canilla 1/2 cup Butter, melted 6 cup Flour Steps Dissolve yeast in warm water about 10 minutes, until creamy. Beat the yeast mixture with the […]
Skinny Banana Bread from low calorie banana bread recipe , image source: tastesbetterfromscratch.com Ingredients 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 3 bananas, mashed 2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 1/2 cups strawberries, cut and coated with flour Steps Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.In a large bowl, using […]