Vegan Pumpkin Bread Fluffy & Gluten Free From My Bowl from vegan pumpkin bread recipe , image source: frommybowl.com
- Wet ingredients
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin pureé
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins)
- Dry ingredients:
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool.
Gallery of √ Vegan Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Vegan Pumpkin Bread Recipe
151 best Healthy Breads images on Pinterest from low carb white bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 12 servings 6 egg yolks 6 egg whites 2 eggs 2 cups (200 g) almond flour 1/3 cup (80 g) oil 1 tablespoon baking powder to taste salt, 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar Steps Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Separate 6 eggs, placing the yolks […]
Classic Banana Bread Recipe — Cakewalker from classic banana bread recipe , image source: cakewalkr.com Ingredients 1/2 cup Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe) 1 cup White sugar 2 Eggs 1 3/4 cup All-purpose flour 1 tsp Baking soda 1 Salt 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1/2 cup All-purpose cream (or whipping cream) 1 tsp White vinegar 4 Bananas Steps 1 hour 20 […]