WEIGHT WATCHERS BANANA BREAD RECIPE – Kitch Fun from weight watchers banana bread recipes , image source: pointsfoods.com
- 5 browned bananas
- 1 stick unsalted real butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoon sour cream
- .5 cup ground pecans
- .5 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups flour
- .5 teaspoon salt
- .5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
1 hour 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350. In electric mixer combine: softened butter, eggs, sour cream,1 cup brown sugar, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons honey.
- In separate bowl sift together: salt, baking soda and flour.
- Mash bananas put aside.
- In a small bowl add cinnamon,1/4 cup sugar and chopped pecans. Mix together. This will be used to garnish the top of bread mixture once poured in bread pan.
- Add flour mixture and ground pecans to the electric mixer. Once blended, add mashed bananas.
- Pour into bread pan. Add cinnamon mixture to top of batter.
- Place in oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear. Cover top of bread with honey. Allow 1 hour to rest in pan prior to removing.
Gallery of √ Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipes
Cook a bit or a bit of a cook Easy Pita Bread Non from easy bread recipe with yeast , image source: cookabit.blogspot.com Ingredients 1/2 cup warm water 1 1/2 tbsp instant yeast 2/3 cup warm water 2 large eggs 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree 2 tbsp vegetable oil 1/2 cup brown sugar 2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/4 […]
18 Summer Casserole Recipes to Use Up All Those Leftover from egg casserole recipe no bread , image source: www.brit.co Ingredients 2 servings 12 Corn Tortillas 2 Green Onions Chopped 6 Eggs Scrambled 1 Package Queso Fresco Coconut Oil Blueberries Seasonings Slap Ya Mama Seasonings Hot Sauce (Optional) Red Pepper Flakes (Optional) Steps 15 Minutes Use A Large Pan, […]
Easy Monkey Bread Recipe · The Typical Mom from monkey bread recipe easy , image source: temeculablogs.com Ingredients 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (8 count) – such as Pillsbury 1/2 cup grated parmesan 2 tsp dried parsley 2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella or Italian Cheese blend 1 stick butter – melted Steps Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a […]